Ten things I think I think: (apologies to Peter King)
1. I think I should spend less time on PN and more taking photographs.
2. I think that it is all about the light.
3. I think that I should have stuck with my first SLR, a Pentax SP 1000 and bought a couple more lenses and stopped right there.
4. I think digital is too easy but I am too lazy.
5. I think that some days I really have no idea what I am doing with my camera and other days when that is perfectly all right.
6. I think the internet is a great place for people to be less polite than they would be if standing within slapping distance.
7. I think photography is a beautiful thing.
8. I think looking and seeing are two different things.
9. I think I should sell all my cameras…
View original post 48 more words